dimecres, 2 de febrer del 2011

Un joc i una recomanació

WHAT DO THESE PHRASES HAVE IN COMMON?


A dog, a plan, a canal: pagoda.
A man, a plan, a canal: Panama.
A new order began, a more Roman age bred Rowena.
A tin mug for a jar of gum, Nita.
A Toyota. Race fast, safe car. A Toyota.
Able was I ere I saw Elba.
Animal loots foliated detail of stool lamina.
Anne, I vote more cars race Rome to Vienna.
Are we not drawn onward, we few, drawn onward to new era?
Are we not pure? "No sir!" Panama's moody Noriega brags. "It is garbage!" Irony dooms a man; a prisoner up to new era.
As I pee, sir, I see Pisa!
Barge in! Relate mere war of 1991 for a were-metal Ernie grab!
Bombard a drab mob.
Bush saw Sununu swash sub.
Cain: a maniac.


Recommended books

I would like to recommend some books that I´ve really enjoyed:
Michael Mopurgo: - Why the whales came.
- Kensuke´s Kingdom.
The diary of a Whimpy Kid Series by Jeff Kinney.
Series of Unfortunate Events by Lemony Snicket.
Harry Potter Series by J.K.Rowling.
The dangerous book for Boys. (As you can guess, it´s for boys and I´m not really sure it exists for girls).
The midnight folk by John Mastfield.
Time Machine by H.G.Wells.
Terror books by Edgar Allan Poe.
William Shakespeare´s theatres.
Lord of the Rings Series.
Roal Dahl books.


I hope you have enjoyed my activities and had a nice time trying to solve them. It has been pleasant to make these activities for other people to enjoy them.

Guillermo Muñoz, 1r C

Cap comentari:

Publica un comentari a l'entrada